| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bamiyan in September is mild at 12.8 °C (55.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.9 °C (73.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.2 °C (39.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in September is 18.7 °C (33.7 °F).
- The weather in September is arid. An airy 3.1mm (0.1in) of fluid falls.
- The shortest day is 11:48 long and the longest day is 12:52 long with an average length of 12:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Bamiyan September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Bamiyan, Afghanistan
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Bamiyan: