| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bamiyan in October is a little cool at 7.8 °C (46.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.4 °C (63.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of 0 °C (32 °F).
- In October the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 17.4 °C (31.3 °F).
- The weather in October is arid. An airy 4.2mm (0.2in) of liquid is dumped.
- The shortest day is 10:43 long and the longest day is 11:46 long with an average length of 11:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Bamiyan October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Bamiyan, Afghanistan
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Bamiyan: