| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bamiyan in May is quite mild at 12.4 °C (54.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.9 °C (67.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.7 °C (42.3 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in May is 14.2 °C (25.6 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat parched. A paltry 26mm (1in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 13:33 long and the longest day is 14:17 long with an average length of 13:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Bamiyan May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Bamiyan, Afghanistan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Bamiyan: