| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bamiyan in March is very cool at 1.4 °C (34.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.9 °C (46.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3.8 °C (25.2 °F).
- In March the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 11.7 °C (21.1 °F).
- The weather in March is somewhat parched. A paltry 27.4mm (1.1in) of liquid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:21 long and the longest day is 12:27 long with an average length of 11:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Bamiyan March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Bamiyan, Afghanistan
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Bamiyan: