| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bamiyan in July is somewhat warm at 18.4 °C (65.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.3 °C (79.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- In July the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 16.3 °C (29.3 °F).
- The weather in July is arid. An airy 1mm (0in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 13:54 long and the longest day is 14:26 long with an average length of 14:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Bamiyan July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Bamiyan, Afghanistan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Bamiyan: