| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bamiyan in February is slightly cold at -4.8 °C (23.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -10.5 °C (13.1 °F).
- In February there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 12.5 °C (22.5 °F).
- The weather in February is droughty. A paltry 15.7mm (0.6in) of fluid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 10:26 long and the longest day is 11:19 long with an average length of 10:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Bamiyan February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Bamiyan, Afghanistan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Bamiyan: