| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bamiyan in August is very mild at 17.4 °C (63.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.1 °C (79 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.8 °C (47.8 °F).
- In August there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 17.3 °C (31.1 °F).
- The weather in August is bone dry. An airy 0mm (0in) of fluid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 12:54 long and the longest day is 13:53 long with an average length of 13:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Bamiyan August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Bamiyan, Afghanistan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Bamiyan: