| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bamiyan in April is a little cool at 8.6 °C (47.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.6 °C (60.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.9 °C (37.2 °F).
- In April the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 12.7 °C (22.9 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat parched. A paltry 29.8mm (1.2in) of liquid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:30 long and the longest day is 13:31 long with an average length of 13:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Bamiyan April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Bamiyan, Afghanistan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Bamiyan: